Job Vacancy – Full Time Trainee (6 months)
Trainee – Equity and Fixed Income Investment Analysis
We are looking for a trainee candidate to work in the asset management unit within our company, for a period of 6 months.
The candidate will be working side by side with the fund managers, by being involved in the identification of investment ideas, their subsequent study, analysis, valuation, and the final investment decision. Additionally, the candidate will elaborate presentations, summaries, and any other necessary documentation for the daily monitoring of the investments. The position will cover the analysis of both fixed income and equity instruments.
Candidate’s profile and entry requirements:
- Full-time internship role for third- or fourth-year undergraduate students. Candidates studying a master’s degree will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree (or master’s degree) in any of the following disciplines is a must: mathematics, physics, engineering, biology, chemistry, or geology. Resumés from any other discipline will not be accepted.
- Flexible working time arrangements. Part-time trainees may also be considered.
- No previous experience is required, nor previous training in finance. The right candidate will have a proactive attitude, desire to learn, passion for reading and interest in the world of finance and asset management (in particular). Gradual training will be provided to the candidate.
- A very high level of English is required for the position. The vast majority of tasks are carried out in English. Other languages (such as Chinese, Turkish, or Korean) will be considered favorably.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is required (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Knowledge of other analytical tools (e.g., R, Mathematica, etc.) will be considered.
Due to a high volume of requests, only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Aviso Legal: Los comentarios recogidos en el presente documento no representan asesoramiento financiero alguno y su uso es meramente informativo. Es posible que los comentarios aquí expresados no sean aplicables a su perfil de inversión o a su situación patrimonial personal. En caso de duda, le recomendamos contactar con un profesional financiero.